Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

O balloons
We went to South Coast Plaza to meet Olivia's "Fairy Godmothers" for a little playtime and lunch. Here's our little miss in front of the pretty but over-priced ;) balloons. We're giving it another two years before she absolutely demands that we buy her one!


O with purses
Mary bought her a Valentines Day heart purse but she also insisted in carrying mine. I guess she knew where the Nordstrom credit card was!


need to shop
Olivia sees the sales and is in big a hurry to shop.


O with Ariel
We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and that was very entertaining to the little miss. She was in awe of her surroundings and was extremely excited when the balloon man made her Ariel the mermaid. Good thing I snapped this picture because about 10 seconds later Olivia bit Ariel's face off!


volcano
We braved the Volcano!!!


O carousel
A carousel ride with Mary and then we called it a day. Thanks for the fun morning Mary and Lillian! We had a blast. Olivia conked out as soon as we left the parking lot. South Coast Plaza is always exhausting! Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

5 comments:

kam said...

THE BALLOON SHOOT???? GREAT IDEA! LOVE IT, T!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful balloon shot

Pam said...

The balloon shot is very cool!!!!

Mary said...

The carousel picture is so cute. I need to buy more picture frames!!!

Mary said...

Love the carousel picture. I have to go out and buy more frames for Olivia's cute pictures!!!